Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Any ways how I can grow my nails and get rid of scabs and bruises in two days?

Ok going away to lanzerote wiv a few of my mates in two days.I want to grow my nails coz they are sooo tiny and get rid of these scabs and bruises I have on my legs what I got from P.E.Any good ideas?Any ways how I can grow my nails and get rid of scabs and bruises in two days?
push back your cuticles. stick something underneath your nail bed to loosen it from the tip of your finger slightly (not so much that you make it bleed).





scabs and bruises...go tanning. The scabs will go away faster and the bruises will blend in with the tan.Any ways how I can grow my nails and get rid of scabs and bruises in two days?
you can't actually grow your nails out in 2 days, but you could get acrylic tips if you're really obsessing over it.





i agree with the spray tan idea for legs, it will definitely make them more presentable!
Take prenatal vitamins to get your nails to grow or just get a manicure. Put neosporin on the scrapes. Put some ice on the bruises.
Well you can get your nails done, but you cannot get rid of bruises or scabs within two days. That is not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment