Monday, May 10, 2010

What should I do with my nails and toes for a wedding I am in?

I am in a wedding on sat. my dress is a royal blue and it is floor legth but my shoes are open toed. My finger nails are not long enought for french tip and i am not getting fake nails? Also my toe nails are very small so I can't french tip them either but I dont want to clash with the dress.What should I do with my nails and toes for a wedding I am in?
you can get away with any type of deep ruby red on your toes, then just clear on your finger nails. that's what i would do, but its up to you. if you want them to match, i would go with a nude pink color on both. good luck %26amp; have fun at the wedding! :)What should I do with my nails and toes for a wedding I am in?
for your toes do a french manicure but instead of white %26amp; pink try royal blue %26amp; just clear gloss,


ive done mine like that for spring but in a light blue it looks pretty awesome





%26amp;%26amp; for the nails, you can still do french manicure just make the tip thinner instead of how big it would normally big in they were fake nails


do them the same as your toes too it looks great.





i have really short nails but ive pulled it off


good luck %26amp;%26amp; have fun :)
A very light ballet pink would be nice, because it offers some color, but blends in well. Try and pick a shade that's a little pinker than the half moons on your finger nails.





Essentially... it's just a very light powder pink.





Either that or just a simple clear coat.
Nude nail polish would look awesome with a royal blue dress! It will look classy and cute!
a nude or light gold shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment