Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I grow my nails long and strong?

I tend to bite my nails and I have finally stopped (I think) so how to I grow my nails fast, and keep them strong?How do I grow my nails long and strong?
Fish Oil vitamins. You honestly should take them for other health reasons. Out of all the vitamins or nutrients out there fish oil is a very important one that we get the least of due to our diet (we dont eat fish, good quality fish at least, constantly like the Asians and Middle Easterns do) Ever since I started taking these, my nails break so little it can be a pain sometimesHow do I grow my nails long and strong?
The easiest way I found was to eat jello, if possible every day. Or you can buy Knox gelatin at your local pharmacy in powder you mix into any liquid you like to drink. And by all means do not start biting your nails again cause believe it or not, saliva actually destroys nail follicles, causing them to repair very slowly. So be patient.
Take prenatal vitamins. Nothing in them will hurt you, they are just a different mixture of vitamins than a regular multi-vitamin. I'm not pregnant but I still take them because they make my nails (and hair) grow fast and strong. You can buy them at any drug store.
Well, first and foremast buy a nail strengthener.


It prevents them from cracking and chipping easily..


Even though you've stopped biting them, its easy to forget. ...


So resist any urge to fiddle with them in your mouth As it weakens them.

No comments:

Post a Comment