Friday, May 14, 2010

Which nails are best for my air framing nailer ?

The nailer has three angle settings for the differnt nail styles.....does it matter which I use as long as they are big enoungh or does the angle have a purpose?





I am new to air powered framing nailers, but I need to build a chicken coop and am to old and lazy to swing a hammer!Which nails are best for my air framing nailer ?
the nails that can be used have to be made special for the unit you have.. they are usually glues together.. home depot has the different types.. take your unit to home depot or lowes and ask what type of nail you should use for that unit.. also find out how much air pressure is required you dont want ot blow out the chamber.. ok gilermo.Which nails are best for my air framing nailer ?
the angle doen't have a purpose. you just have adjust the nailer to the angle of the nails you buy
30 degree 31/4 smooth shank

No comments:

Post a Comment