Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I get my hair and nails to grow faster?

I used to have long hair down the middle of my back and cut if short for work, and it is taking TOO long to grow back out, also stopped biting my nails and they're taking too long to grow back out. I'm nursing an 8 month old, is there anything I can safely take?How can I get my hair and nails to grow faster?
OH this is an easy one (you'd get it if you saw my nails!)





Lavender oil and eucaliptis oil! Also use Avon's Hard as Diamonds treatment in the purple bottle. It has to be Avon's and it has to be the purple bottle!!!





Once upon a time, after I had my daughter, my nails became particulatly thin. The Hard as Diamonds has diamond dust in it that hardens your nails with every application. But you must moisturize the cuticles with lavender oil and eucalyptus oil including under the nails. Give the whole nailbed a good massage.





%26amp; H A P P Y N A I L G R O W T H !!!





PS Try not to get excited over the growth and go polish crazy. Polishing your nails isnt bad, but its the process to remove the polish that tears them up.





SORRY I CANT HELP WITH THE HAIR PART :(How can I get my hair and nails to grow faster?
They actually have vitamins for hair, skin and nails. Check out the vitamin aisle at any store. (The bottle will say for hair skin and nails). I've been taking them for a while now and they really work!
Eat more protein. Use nail strengthening polish on your nails and thickening shampoo.
viteim E
All pharmacy's sell Hair,Skin, and Nails Vitamins. I got some Ultra Nourish Hair Care pills from the GNC store with lots of Biotin in it(A ingredient that makes your hair grow faster) and I get new growth every month now!!!
How many times can you ask this same question? Drink milk or take a vitamin calcium supplement. But also take in Vitamin D to absorb the calcium or you body will shed it. If you are breast feeding, forget it. Talk to your doctor.
vitamin e and protien in your diet
Prenatal vitamins are the best and yes you can take them even if you're not pregnant!
you can add chopped garlic to clear nail polish , it helps your nails grow faster and stronger, as for the hair try mixing avecado, mayniosse and 2 beaten eggs on a bowl and put it on your hair. Woman use this treatment in Dominican Republic. Section your hair into parts and use a comb start from your roots down to your ends and leave it on for about 45 minutes, rinse, and style as you prefer. The cholesterol helps your hair from breaking, and gives you shine and longer hair. Good Luck
The faster you cut them, the faster they grow, so you could cut them often.
take good care of it. for your nails you need a lot of calcium and your hair you need to just keep it up
Trim your hair every 6 weeks, not much just about 1/4 of an inch. I think your hair grows 1/2 to 1 inch a month, so a trim will not take to much from it. If you don't wear nail polish, put on a coat of clear, just as a protector. Also take a vitamin E pill with a full glass of water( for both hair and nails). I can't remember off the top of my head if you need to take it with food or not, just read the directions. It is relatively inexpensive, I take the off brand and it is usually $3-$6 depending on the size of the bottle. My fiance who is a Scientist says that the active ingredients in Name brand and off brand are the exact same, all you are paying for is the name... but go with what you trust.
Vitamins.....yes really
there is no way of making your hair and nails grow faster.but you can thicken and stengthen your nails.the same answer as the other replys.

No comments:

Post a Comment