Friday, May 14, 2010

What colour can I paint my toe nails without it looking trashy?

I work in a corporate office and wear open toed shoes in summer. What are some colours that look professional and not trashy, tacky or cheap looking? I was going to try a dark brown/chocolate colour. What are the colour trends this season - darks or pastels?What colour can I paint my toe nails without it looking trashy?
White or light cream. Any color is going to look trashy. You might also look ok with metalic if it matches your foot wear, but that's still pushing it.





So it seems to me.What colour can I paint my toe nails without it looking trashy?
Color trends this season appear to be darker shades. So you are right on track with the dark brown. French tips are always classy and never go out of style and look great with open toed shoes for the summer. You can go wtih some nice vibrant colors if you stay in the neutral hue of that color, so a pale pink would be still nice for corporate, but not a hot pink. I think you can go with browns, purples, reds, dark blues, pinks... just keep them well maintained without any chips and they'll look fine for the office.





:D
french manicure!!! those are pretty! or a hot metallic pink! :) depends on what color your outfits are like if you wear blue suits or black pants then a dark color like maybe a dark metallic blue. or maybe with a white shirt a pretty shell pink.
french mani is cute oh or a dark red chocolate like you said sounds cute


Colors not to wear- pink(tacky for adults) red(you said not trashy just red normally is) anything too bold


Good luuucckkk
The only way it looks bad is if your paint is chipped really bad or if it's some kind of cheap shimmery polish.








But I would go with a Dark Red or a french pedicure.
darks are fall but it is still winter


and the two big seasons are spring/fall


i'd say a dark maroon color


or like you said a chocolate brown
Light pinkish white is in for hands and toes. Also a chocalate would actually look really nice. What about a dark violet?
nude is always professional.


and its always in style (:
try a pastel yellow in the spring. yellow is gonna be hot this year.
I like the creamy pink, pale peach look or a creamy red look
I think just use what you think is great for your nails. Follow your own taste,
French pedicure or light pink
i think it will look pretty black nails
give them a transparent look

No comments:

Post a Comment