Monday, May 10, 2010

What colour should I paint my nails at work?

As a cross dressing guy, I love doing my nails, but what colour should I wear to work if I am in normal guys clothes?What colour should I paint my nails at work?
If you want to be low key at work i would use clear, but if you are comfertable with yourself, i always like nude tones for bussiness, but depending on where you work would determine my choice. Since i need to be ';professional'; I use tuape colors or pastle pinks.What colour should I paint my nails at work?
Paint them pink
um go for clear, or something light or close to your skin color, like french manicure.
pink and black ^_^


because guys love pink and black and i'm sure with that
clear, black, or white, neutral colors.
not something too bright unless you want to get alot of attention. I like sand colored tones or light pink.
red
It depends on where you work, and I would avoid it altogether if you have some sort of 'professional' job....and bear in mind that some places don't even like their employees to paint their nails at all. If you work in such an environment, then I strongly second the idea of nude tones.





I don't know if you use your fingers much at work (e.g. are a musician, work on the computer, et al.), but remember that wearing nail polish does weight your fingernails down a bit. If you think that'll get in the way of your work, then you probably shouldn't wear nail polish at the workplace.





And it probably sounds like I'm trying to talk you out of nail polish, but I'm really not. :P It's definitely not my favorite thing in the world, but some of it does look really cool. :)
If you work in a coal mine, paint them black.


If you work in a paint factory, paint them rainbow.


If you work in a sewerage plant, paint them brown!
lol.


maybe you should wait till you get home to apply colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment