Friday, May 14, 2010

How long do you wear your acrylic nails before removing them completely?

I've been wearing mine for three years straight, and I'm having them removed tomorrow because I'm tired of twice monthly salon visits and having to rush in there every time I break one. What about you?How long do you wear your acrylic nails before removing them completely?
I had them years ago. Being a nurse i had to have them removed because they harbor alot of bacteria. I was glad to have them off. It took about a year for my own nails to recover. You will be surprised to see what your nails look like under the acrylic.How long do you wear your acrylic nails before removing them completely?
Well my grandma does this-yeah she's up to date :)


she gets maybe 2-3 fills and she removes them maybe every 1 or 2 months-BUT she gets these gel ones so they DON'T break, they put the gel on your really nails and they are thick but very strong and DON'T break!! imagine that :) the only time you need to go in really is to get a fill and it shaven down
I usually will only last 1 fill, then i remove them when they start lifting, so not very long

No comments:

Post a Comment