Monday, May 10, 2010

How often should I get me nails redone?

I just recently had my nails done. I got the acrylic french manicure. I've gotten it done before but I usually just have them taken off and then don't get them done for a while. I know that you can get them filled every couple of weeks, but you would eventually have to get them redone right? So how often do you get them filled, and after how long will you have to get them redone?How often should I get me nails redone?
You need to get them filled as often as you need it. This is determined by how fast, or slow your nails grow. Also, if the acrylic is lifting, then you will have to go sooner to have it taken care of before it becomes a problem. On the average, most people go every two weeks. But others need to go once a week (not many people need this, but some do), and others can go for 3-4 weeks. It depends. A good guideline is every two weeks though.


How often do you need to get them redone? Why would you need to do this if they have been applied properly in the first place? Of course, there are unskilled techs who will replace your nails with a new full set every time you go in simply because they are not skilled, or experienced enough to do a fill.


Generally, a new full set will be applied when the fill starts to take longer to do than a full set. And that generally takes place about 1-2 times a year.How often should I get me nails redone?
Fills every 2 weeks without fail. Your nail tech might want to remove them totally at some point in time but you'd have to ask her. Hope you aren't going to a cheap salon.
2 weeks to get them refilled.
I am an expert in this topic i have kept my nails done for the last three years and here it is. If you get acrylic with the white airbrushed on or painted on it will chip and look terrible so go with white tips at the least. They look natural and can get them filled twice a month when they grow out and get the wore down look.But the white tips will grow out and you will have to remove them and start over in a month and a half. If you want to avoid the damage to your nails and keep them done get pink and white which involves two powders so you never have to remove the intial tip they put on and soon your real nails grow underneath and they are stronger and natural. Go with the pink and white alittle more money but so worth it.
you should get them filled about every 2 weeks and I'm not real sure how long it would be before you had to get them redone again. i never keep nails on that long anyway. i don't know anybody that does keep them on long enough to have to have them redone.
Well first i think it would be better to get gel it last longer but if you get a design then it would probably be best to get a refill like every 1 and half weeks to 2 weeks or if its just a french or polish then you can wait till like 3 weeks after at the most!
none
Most women get theirs filled every 2 weeks but I get mine filled every 3 weeks because my nails grown slow. I have my nails taken off and redone about every 2 1/2 - 3 months. It just depends on my budget for the month. The longes I have gone was 6 months and I WOULD NOT recommend it. When I completly took my nails off (for internship at a hostpital) they were super soft and unhealthy. I'd say get them redone every 2 1/2 months.


Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment