Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I grow my own natural nails long without having them chip?

I've always wanted to have long nails. I use to have a problem with biting them, but now its gone. They still don't grow. Is there something, I can do to prevent them from chipping.





Thanks :)How can I grow my own natural nails long without having them chip?
I use to bit my nails also but what I did was I started going and having them done every two weeks.





You start off with a fake nail tip but the longer you keep them over time and you go back and have them cut the top and fill in the bottom with acrylic. Sooner or later it will be just your nail covered in acrylic. That will make it harder to break or chip them and even harder to bit.How can I grow my own natural nails long without having them chip?
I have the same problem


wear no chip nail polish





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment