Monday, May 10, 2010

Why are my finger nails an orange color after i remove my nail polish?

Today i took off my nail polish( it was a light turquoise color, if that helps) some parts of some of my nails were an orangey color! Can someone explain why this happened, and how i can get the orange off? Oh, and if this helps, my nails are almost always painted.Why are my finger nails an orange color after i remove my nail polish?
That happens with darker color nail polish, it comes off if you soak your nails in lemon juice. :)Why are my finger nails an orange color after i remove my nail polish?
Your nail is just stained from the color of the polish. Mine do it all the time. You can soak your nails in pure acetone (a big bottle is about $2 at walmart) for a few minutes then use a 7 in 1 buffer over them. After that the color should go back to normal. I would just wait a few days before putting on more polish.
Haha(: thats happened to me to. But dont worry, its nothing badd(: it just means that ur nails are stained by the previous nail polish color you used, and the type of nail polish remover you may of used, isnt that good. But it will go away.
Your nails have turned orange because of the die in your nail polish yes it will stop try to use clearer Colors to stop this. or just use a good base coat by rimmel or colection 2000 they can help the discolouration of your nails .


HAPPY NAIL PAINTING :)
Its because you haven't used a base coat and the paint has stained your nails. It will grow out. Use base coat in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment