Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I remove my acrylic nails and artificial tips?

I got them done professionally but I planned on taking them off myself and getting them done again.





What is the best way to go about removing them?





I heard you can soak your hands in hair polish remover.. Would that work?How do I remove my acrylic nails and artificial tips?
Yup, pure acetone, soak the acrylics and every so often push or roll off the acrylic that has softened. Gently buff the nails after you are done.How do I remove my acrylic nails and artificial tips?
Only pure acetone will work.





Pour some in a glass bowl and soak the nails. You will have to do one hand at a time. Soak for about 20 minutes then without removing your nails from the acetone, use an orangewood stick or cuticle pusher to scrape off the softened product. Soak and scrape until it's all off.





If the acrylics have a gel overlay you will need to file the nail to break that seal otherwise no amount of soaking in acetone will work.





Afterwards, you can use a very fine grit buffing block to smooth out your nails.
yeah you can soak your FINGERTIPS[not hands] in hair polish remover.


you can also put 2 cup vinegar and 3 cups water into a pot, boil it.


and soak them in that
Not Nail Polish Remover...Acetone. It has to be Acetone, as it melts the acrylic off the nail. Soak your hands in for 20 or more minutes, then take something and push on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment