Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you treat split nails so it doesnt continue to split down your nail?

I have a split in my right thumb nail. I don't know how it happened, but I had just removed artificial nails about a week or two before I noticed it was split. It has continued to split and I am getting worried.How do you treat split nails so it doesnt continue to split down your nail?
it may burn a few minutes (depending on if its split into your nail bed or not)...but try a little nail glue.





It will stabalize the nail. Then you can go get some strengthening polish or something of that sort to keep on them for a while.





Taking artificial nails off makes your nail very thin and prone to breakage....the next time put on a hardner after taking off the thick nails (2 coats) then some polish.How do you treat split nails so it doesnt continue to split down your nail?
cut and file it down because it will continue to split. You just removed artifical nails so your nails are fragile and thin. Just keep it trim down for a while until they harded up.
I have used a product 'Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer'.


it has provided realy good results in keeping my nails from peeling, chipping and breaking. It may help with continued use to restore your nails. I'm on my third tube and love it.
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment