Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I patch holes from nails used for hanging picture frames?

I am moving and packing. There are tiny holes left from when I hung up picture frames. What is the best way to go about patching up the holes?How do I patch holes from nails used for hanging picture frames?
If the holes are really small you can get a bar of while soap and run it over the hole. The soap will rub off and fill the hole. Wipe the wall with a damp cloth to take away the soap shine.





The best thing for patching holes is, of course, spackle. It's designed for it and will be stronger than anything else.How do I patch holes from nails used for hanging picture frames?
Toothpaste works great for patching small holes. Apply it, then before it dries, smooth the surface with a damp sponge or your fingertip.
if you are a renter patch them with anything like toothpatse or soap so you get your deposite





if your house is sold then screw it





that is what the jerks that sold me my house did

No comments:

Post a Comment