Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I take off my acrylic nails at home?

I don't want to go to the nail place to get them done because I just moved to a new city and I haven't found a place to go yet. How do I get my acrylics off at home?How do I take off my acrylic nails at home?
Pure acetone... don't just use nail polish remover... Let them soak and the nails will start to melt.How do I take off my acrylic nails at home?
High content acetone will take it right off. You have to soak your nails in it for about an hour though, but it doesn't hurt since most just try to rip and bite them off. Otherwise some nail polish remover has acetone in it, so it'll work too. Or, you could buy some acrylic nail remover at a Wal-Mart or other store.
Soak them in acetone until you are able to lift them off without prying. Be careful not to damage the nail bed, because your nails will grow in funny for ever more. It will take about 20 minutes, be patient.
buy acetone. soak your nails in them and they get really soft. you can buy it at a beauty supply store or like wal mart %26amp; target.
Acetone. My ex's mom owned a beauty shop and after prom she made me soak my nails in acetone and they came off right away. Just soak them for about 5 minutes a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment