Monday, May 10, 2010

How can i stop biting my nails without paying money on drugs to put on my finger tips?

so i got biting my nails from my dad. i watched him do it when i was little and i haven't stopped. i would really like to give it up for good now so that i wont have this habit in the future. I don't want to go buy something to put on my finger tips to make it taste bad whenever i bite them. Maybe i should try like a homemade remedy to help stop biting. So does anyone know something or somehow i could stop?How can i stop biting my nails without paying money on drugs to put on my finger tips?
My brother used to bite his nails waaaay too much, so he tried the rubber band technique. Put a rubber band on one of your wrists and snap it every time you get the urge to bite your nails. Also you could try keeping them short so you can't bite them, or wear nail polish. I used to chew on my bottom lip and to stop myself I started to wear lip gloss and chap stick. Wearing that stuff kept me from biting my lip so I wouldn't get it in my mouth. Maybe nail polish will work the same?How can i stop biting my nails without paying money on drugs to put on my finger tips?
I also bite my nails alot


but i stopped when i painted my nails this really cool color that i like alot


you should try painting your nails with a color you really like too


i used sally hansen hard as nails in fushia power


i heard about it in allure magazine


its a very nice shade of pink, and its perfect for summer


its especially great on dark skin tones, which i have.


AND its cheap, and lasts for a week without chipping


havent bit my nails since


down side is when i take it off and leave it off i bite them


lol


hope i helped =]
well, i dont bite mine unless they hang off, then i have to file them down with my teeth (never actually works like i want it too -.-) i kinda stopped myself by painting my nails. i HATE the feeling of polish in my mouth, and when i used nail polish remover, i couldnt put my mouth anywhere near my nails, they tasted so terrible! this is just me, idk what would work for you, i just keep my nails polished constantly.
well i know it takes a month to get rid of a habit so maybe this winter you could try wearing gloves as much as you can even really thin ones cuz it would prevent you from biting your nails. if not theres this spray for dogs its sour apple i guess you could spray it on your nails.... haha really weird idk if it would work but it would be cheaper than stuff made for ppl
well i dont want to say this but i suck my thumb tho i am 14


:(( they all wanted me to give it up but i cant cause i like it i came out from my momys tumy sucking my thumb so the same way icame the same way i die!! said i
paint your nails with an icky tasting nail polish. that way, when you start to bite your nails and dont notice, you'll taste it. its yucky, but it works.
You can also just put on a quick bit of nailpolish remover it is very bitter and may stop the biting a little bit...
Paint them often and tell yourself you dont want to ruin the paint...it works for me
1) if you are at home and you get the urge to bite them, put a lot of hot sauce on them.


2) chew gum.
I have the same problem lol


http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Biting-Your-鈥?/a>
Get a manicure every other week. That way, they will look good and you won't want to ruin them!

















I hope this helps!
Cut your nails off and watch them grow longer then before
Go get ur nails done the fact that u spent the time and money making them look nice will make u not want to bite them
keep 2 long then graduall y keep more mong :)


it worked for me :D
i would suggest putting on gloves
dip you nails in lemon juice
Just ignore it...i got that problem 2...
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment