Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you draw flowers on your nails?

I have trying to do it before it looks terrible! so how can i do it?How do you draw flowers on your nails?
Either get yourself a fine artists brush and use that to paint 5 dots or petal shapes in a circle for a simple flower design, or get some flower transfers to stick on.How do you draw flowers on your nails?
It's common to see that on some women's nails here and it's quite expensive I've been told.





One woman I know had her nails painted with glow in the dark nail polish. Her husband woke up and it it nearly scared him to death.
Ok when I didnt have the metiral I would use the end of a bobby pin where the two little things are i would use that try it out ok hope it works!





%26lt;3Lisetteee
what you do is

















go really slow and really careful

No comments:

Post a Comment