Friday, May 14, 2010

How to break the habit of picking nails?

I pick my nails, and I've done it for a long time. I know it's grose, but I need help breaking the habit. I want to grow out my nails SO badly!How to break the habit of picking nails?
I used to do it almost neurotically.


I stopped doing it after i had acrylic nails put on.


I don't know why, but that worked for me.


Maybe you could try getting nail tips or solar nails, or whatever product they're using these days and see if it works for you. The thickness of the fake nail makes it more difficult to ';pick';.How to break the habit of picking nails?
If you want it badly enough you've got to get yourself doing something else! I've noticed (i have this habit too) that you mostly do it when your bored. Try leaving one finger alone for a while and see how nice it looks, then don't pick at another nail and just keep trying until they've all grown out. good luck!
I had the same habbit and i started more gum, because that got my mind off of picking my nails. try it and see if it helps
i have this problem too.


The only way that helped me is when i like put bandaids of each nail and got myself doing something else.
Put on false nails and leave them on for ages. When you take them off you'll have lovely long nails. =]





x
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment