Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What color should I paint my nails to go with my homecoming dress?

Our homecoming theme this year is jungle, and I'm wearing this really short, tight cheetah print dress with black peep-toe heels. The dress colors are similar to real cheetah print (golden and black-ish), so i was thinking about painting my nails either black or red. Which color?What color should I paint my nails to go with my homecoming dress?
i think either would look good. but if it was me, probably black, just because i like everything to match exactly. What color should I paint my nails to go with my homecoming dress?
I think goign to get you tips done and asking for black tips with a gold or red strip upder the tip would look very good.. you can always do that your self you can buy acrylic kits which is what cosmitologist use when you get them done and then buy the colors you want and bam you have a professional look ( i do my own and everyone asks where i got them done because they are pretty) and its alot cheaper


hope this helped


GOOD LUCK GIRLY
I think you should paint you nails black, but I would recommend painting them gold with black tips. The gold with black tips would look really cute with your dress. I hope this helps.
Paint them black if you want then to match your dress but if you want your nails to stand out paint them red.
Black out of those two choices. Or get a gold color to match the dress' gold color.
black cuz no where in ur outfit, u decribed something red.
red
dress

No comments:

Post a Comment