Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can I make my nail polish last longer on my nails?

I do a base coat and top coat yet my nail polish chips the same day. Is there anything that will make the nail polish stay on for atleast a few days without chipping? Any ideas? Thanks!!How can I make my nail polish last longer on my nails?
Base coat and top coat are great!





One thing that we do in the salon that most women don't do at home is clean the nail before applying the polish. I use a product by CND called Scrub Fresh. You can also use acetone or an acetone based remover.How can I make my nail polish last longer on my nails?
If your nail polish chips the same day you are using the wrong kind of nail polish and probably applying the coats too thick. My favorite nail polish is OPI. You can get it at Trade Secret, Ulta or JCPenney. It costs $7.50 a bottle, but I use my Ulta rewards and get it for free. OPI makes a product called Chip Skip, which you apply as a base coat, then apply two coats of polish, and then apply the OPI Rapid Dry top coat. Your nails should go several days without chipping. When you apply the polish, never put on more than two coats at once, and apply two thin coats using just enough color to even coat each nail. When you apply the polish too thick, it never gets a chance to dry thoroughly.
one coat of base, let dry well, 2 coats of polish, let dry well between, two coats of top coat, letting dry well. Use polish remover on nails before starting to get all the oil off them
i love sally hansen no-chip topcoat, works well for me! good luck! :)
the only way my nail polish stays on is if i go to the shop.
put a clear cote on before and after.
dunt bite your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment