Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I grow long beautiful nails?

I'm getting married in two months and my finger nails are short and brittle. I don't like fake nails they just hurt my natural nails even more. So can you suggest some remedies for long strong nais?How can I grow long beautiful nails?
keep em healthy and watch out for things that can brake them.How can I grow long beautiful nails?
Always make sure you have a coat of nail strengthener on. I believe there's a couple of good ones by Sally Hansen. As they grow out, keep them shaped so you won't catch them on stuff. Also, a friend of mine swears by orange juice! Even if you aren't able to grow long nails for the wedding, a good manicurist can make them look nice. I just got married in August and trust me- your nails are going to be one of the last things on your mind on your wedding day! Good luck!
Drink milk.





Take calcium pills.
take biotin or a hair nails and skin viatamin suplament
There is an ad on tv for a nail polish called Green Tea stimulator and it makes short nails grow longer in just five days! You can get it at Wal-Mart, Target and K-mart in the cosmetics section. It works!!!
they make a nail polish that makes your nails grow and keeps them strong! Hope you have an amazing wedding and marriage!
Start from within, take a multivitamin supplement coupled with a well-balanced diet.





Then, refrain from putting nail coats. If you ever have to put one, be sure to take them off after 3 days so your nails can breathe and won't turn yellowish.





Thirdly, dont use your nails as tools.





Lastly, if you want to go natural, Put some garlic juice on it. That will make your nail strong but the growth still lies on your inner health.





So there you go! Hope I did help...
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment