Monday, May 10, 2010

How much does it cost to add the tips on your nails at the nail parlor?

I keep biting my nails and I want to grow them out long. So I thought how about I get the tips done...but I heard they were expensive...how much do you think they cost in tx at a normal nail shop?How much does it cost to add the tips on your nails at the nail parlor?
just get gel nails, they're like $30How much does it cost to add the tips on your nails at the nail parlor?
I'm not sure about in Texas, but usually it's around 20-40 bucks...most places I've been it's 20...but, I've been to some expensive places too.
I do that too.. its really impossible to stop so it seems and ummmm i heard someone say gel nails that sounds much more comfortable ive wore fake nails and i hated them.. someone please click my name and email me and tell me what those are like and where to get em
Don't get gel nails, the only way to get them off is to file them, which is really bad for your nails. And, they usually are more than acrylics. Usually $40-$50. Getting any type of artificial nail will NOT help the growth of your natural nail, but only HINDER it from growing. If you want strong, healthy nails then my suggestion is taking daily vitamins and drinking plenty of water. On another note, acrylics usually run anywhere from $20-$40, depending on the salon. . . or, ';chop-shop'; (oriental places)
white tips are more expensive then the regular tip by $5. The most you will pay for a fll set is $35.00 including Tip. They last about 2 weeks. Good Luck. Its so much better with them on. You will not be able to bite. Looks so much better too. : )
for just the tip with some polish on top is around 25 dollars with acrylic your looking at 40
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment