Monday, May 10, 2010

What will help my hair and nails grow faster?

Ive herd taking prenatal vitiamins help, but wont those make me more fertile and easier to become pregnant? What other things are there?What will help my hair and nails grow faster?
There really isn't anything you can eat, or take to make your nails grow faster. Hair grows about 1/2 inch each month. Nails grow about an 1/8 of an inch. The rate they grow at is related to a humans metabolism. Products that claim to increase your metabolism do nothing for it.





What you need to do is eat a healthy balanced diet. It not only puts you at optimum health, it helps you to grow stronger healthier hair and nails.What will help my hair and nails grow faster?
Not sure about hair but for nails apart from taking vitamins and calcium you can apply nail growth polishes to them. I have yet to try them but am going to as I hear they work wonders and I want my nails to be longer.
if u want hair and nails grow faster than use the cream i can allso used this products more information http://www.skincarefairy.com
Jello babes!
Prenatal Vitamins gurl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment