Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Do you Make your hair and nails grow really quickly?

i want think hair and nice long nails and they always seem to brake when they get to a cetain point


I Know about protien any other suggestions ?? Thanks !How Do you Make your hair and nails grow really quickly?
If you are already getting enough protein, you can try to add a general multivitamin and mineral tablet once a day. This will supplement the little minerals and vitamins that are difficult to get if you don't get an extremely varied diet. Gentle scalp massage can increase blood flow to hair follicles to get the most nutrition to them. Moisturization is really important for flexible strong nails, so use hand lotion after each time that you wash your hands. Also, don't file the sides of your nails, that is where they get a lot of their strength from. File them straight across, with the corners rounded so that they don't catch on things and chip off. Good luck.How Do you Make your hair and nails grow really quickly?
resistances. i know if you tap your nails they should get stronger, and i hear brushing your hair makes it grow faster. i believe it because the body build up resistance, like if you do a workout you build muscle.


^_^
Multi Vitamins.. I like New Chapters Womans Every Woman's Inner Beauty. I stopped using it (because of medication I have to take for a couple months) and now I know the stuff works because my nails are BRITTLE.
Personally, I found when I was using SlimFast, my nails grew faster and were stronger. It was because I was getting all of the vitamins and minerals my body needed. I have also heard that if you eat gelatin, that will help. No personal experience with that...just heard it some where.
drink lots of milk
There is no way just start having loads of calcuim to stop ur nails snaping
Drink lots of milk. That will make your nails stronger.. then maintain your Vitamin C intake. It prevents your nails from chipping easily and keeps the shine in your hair. Drink Orang Juice every morning- it helps!
Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment