Friday, May 14, 2010

What are natural ways to make my nails stronger?

My nails are really weak, and I can never grow them out long. I've tried to use nail strengthener, but that never seems to work.





Does anyone have any suggestions that could make my nails grow long and strong?





Thanks for any suggestions!What are natural ways to make my nails stronger?
Take Vitamin E or If That's Hard To Find Dip Them In Milk heated to the hottest you can handle ( dont hurt yourself :) ) for ten minutes once or twice a day :)What are natural ways to make my nails stronger?
Get more protein in your body, it's good for your hair too!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


What country am I from, pic!
stop biting them and take vitamin e
Quit biting them.





鈾?c伪i鈩搃n.d伪wn

No comments:

Post a Comment