Friday, May 14, 2010

What colour to put on my finger nails if my toenails are black?

i just painted my toenails black today, but i dont know what colour to paint my finger nails. i dont really want to paint them black to match so im not sure what colour to put. i was thinking maybe hot pink? i just want a nice colour or something that would look good with my black toenails.


any suggestions?What colour to put on my finger nails if my toenails are black?
PURPLE ! (;


Or NE0N 0RANGE !


tHAT'S HOT (;


LMAO HAHAHA!What colour to put on my finger nails if my toenails are black?
I had silver with some rhinestones on my ring fingernail and black toenails with silver stars on my 2 big toes.





It's very fun to wear!
Pink


french


read or white?





would you mind answering mines? please and thankyou





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
anything!


everything matches black
who paints theere toenails black! eew your supposedto paint your nails black and toenails pink duh
Is it healthy to have black toe nails?!
Hot Pink or Black
PiNK!!!
black or brown
Lime green or lemon yellow :D
Neon pink or lime green. Those are my 2 favs with black nail polish. :)
black


pink


blue


purple


gold


silver
hot pink or lime greeen
hot pink or lime green : )
white?

No comments:

Post a Comment