Monday, May 10, 2010

How often can I shine my nails without ruining them?

I'm talking about shining it with the 3-way or 4-sided block buffer, If I just use the shine and not the buffer. Can I use it more than once a month without damaging my nails?How often can I shine my nails without ruining them?
Sure, you can use it more often than once a month. Just don't be too rough on them. Be a bit gentle when using the lower grit side of the block (the 'rougher' side), but shine as much as you want with the higher grits (the shining part) since it doesn't damage your nails.


Also, be sure to always use a high quality buffer. They may cost more, but they will last longer, and give you better results.


This may help: After you get done shining them, use a high quality cuticle oil such as Creative Nail Design's Solar Oil (about $9 for a 1/2 oz. bottle in major drugstores). Apply a drop or two on each nail, rub in to your nail and your cuticle area, and then see how well they shine!!! It really helps a lot after shining them. Also, use cuticle oil two or three times daily whether you shine them or not. This will help to moisturize your nails and cuticles, and it keeps them healthy.You will notice the difference in just a few weeks.


hthHow often can I shine my nails without ruining them?
omg i really want to know this answer because i shine my nails alot and i want to see what will happen if i do....

No comments:

Post a Comment