Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you look after your finger nails?

I've bitten my nails for the last 21 years and I stopped about a month ago. I'm proud to say that they're quite long now, but I don't know how to make them look nice. I've attempted to manicure the cuticles by trimming them, but they just end up looking all crooked and uneven, and the skin below my nails is coming off in little ribbons (eew). Also, how do you shape them to look pretty? And generaly, how do you keep them strong etc?How do you look after your finger nails?
Hmmm. I'm 13 and used to bite my nails. I stopped a few months ago(I had a few relapses, but I don't bite anymore). :D





When I stopped biting, I kept my nails long and nicely trimmed. Now, I despise long nails, and cut them short whenever they get longer. I dont shape them pretty as I just cut them down. :) My nails grow super fast so I have to cut them alot. Yeesh.





They have nail polish that keeps your nails strong and healthy.How do you look after your finger nails?
Hi! Here's a good article on how to take care of cuticles from the ehow website..





http://www.ehow.com/how_5335112_care-cut鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!
There is really nice cuticle oil that makes your nails stronger and healthier.


Don't try to go overboard with cutting the cuticles.





File your nails and keep them polished
As a boy,i usually remove dirt with toothpicks(i know its stupid)nail is important especially for digging ur nose so we clean them with alcohol
I rub them will cuticle oil, trim them when they get long, use a nail file (sometimes) and I paint them often.
just give your self a weekly manicure.use cuticle oil it helps a lot and add a clear coat or some other color to look nice
I wash them THEN bite 'em. Too many germs in there

No comments:

Post a Comment