Monday, May 10, 2010

What color should I paint my nails if I'm wearing a black and white dress?

I have an end-of-the-year dance coming up, and I'm wearing a white barley above the knee length dress with some black in it. What color should I paint my nails and toe nails?What color should I paint my nails if I'm wearing a black and white dress?
I think you should kind of do a french manicure but with a black and red stripe instead of a white stripe at the tip. Like, I think you should do a black stripe at the tip, and then right below that do a red stripe. It would look awesome if you can do it. :)What color should I paint my nails if I'm wearing a black and white dress?
Heyyy!


French manicure is always safe! You can use colors for the tip too rather than white!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCHTZDV_O-8%26amp;feature=channel_page


heres a tutorial on how to do your own! quick and easy!
You can paint them with the nail design here: http://www.blog.musthavemakeup.com/?p=28鈥?/a>





Either do it with bright colors like in the tutorial to stand out, or you can go with black white and silver to match :)
i would say a really bold or bright colour to something that stands out from the black and white.





so maybe hot pink, red, orange, yellow but stay away from luminous and metallics
do a french manicuree ! :D
red.


it would be a nice pop of color :]
red or hot pink
red
red:]
red =)

No comments:

Post a Comment