Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i get my nails to grow faster?

I have short nails, and i need long nails.


How do i get my nails to grow faster and make them longer?How can i get my nails to grow faster?
I am glad you asked! Go to Walgreen's and buy NUTRA NAIL GREEN TEA growht treatment. It looks like a nail polish, but it is a oil that you put on your nails several times a day and in no time you'll see that it works like a miracle!My nails were horrible and kept breaking all the time, that is until I got this product! Believe me it works and it only costs about $6.00!!!


Good Luck!How can i get my nails to grow faster?
Sally Hansen has bunches of nail polishes for different things.


Go to walmart or walgreens and find sally hansen and just read the bottles and you'll find one..





I also suggest filling up on vitamins A %26amp; C.


For your nails to be healthy your diet should include a lot of fruits and raw vegetables so that they get the required vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Eat food that is rich in silicon like broccoli, fish and onions. Eat foods rich in biotins like whole grains. Drink plenty of water and other fruit juices. Food rich in zinc and vitamin B will strengthen your nails.
Try using opi nail envy (you can get it from qvc and if you're not happy within 30 days you can send it back with no problems)





I used to use it when my nails wouldn't grow and kept breaking and it really strengthened them up and they grew lovely and long


http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.nav/params.file.UKAKFCPP,1.class.UKAKFCPP.level.3/walk.yah.UKHB-U038?cm_re=PAGE-_-BRANDSHOPS-_-ESSENTIALS
If you want to make your nails long go get some fake nails or if you want YOUR own nails to be long then....be a healthy person est vitamins do exercise drink plenty of water and milk and your nails will grow in no time i promise.
You can always get


nail polish that helps nails grow faster


but drink alot of milk lots of calcium


helps the nails and hair grow faster!
go to walgreens or something. They sell a polish for your nails to get stronger and grow faster. Im really not sure of the name but go and try it out.
Some nail polish brands have a polish just for nail growth check at your local pharmacy
there is this stuff called sally hanson and its called hard as nails

No comments:

Post a Comment