Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are fiberglass nails and what are gel nails, exactly? How long do they last?

I've been getting acrylics for quite some time now and they always end up chipping, turning yellow, etc. after about a month. I'm considering investing in something different, even if it is a bit more expensive but only if it lasts longer.





Any ideas?What are fiberglass nails and what are gel nails, exactly? How long do they last?
I guess fiberglass nails are more natural looking and is better if you have thin nails verses a gel nail.


Gel nails are supposed to last longer than regular acrylics and look more natural. SOme people say they go on more easier others say it takes longer. I guess gels cost around $75 and then $40 for a fill. I'm not sure about fiberglass though.





I don't know much about acrylic nails but I do know that having your nails done for a long time is not good for your real nails.





Maybe you should let them breathe for a bit and just let them be.What are fiberglass nails and what are gel nails, exactly? How long do they last?
well when you first get them done they hurt alot!


and they sometimes last a day.not worth it


[best answere please]
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment