Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I make my nails grow faster and stronger?

I bite my finger nails, but I've been getting better with it. In fact I haven't bitten them in like a week and a half, but now I want to know if there are any ways to make them grow faster, more evenly, and stronger. Also, Is there anything I can do to make sure that I don't slip up and bite them again. Any real tips welcome!!!


Thanks, Katie!!How can I make my nails grow faster and stronger?
I use hair, skin and nail vitamin supplements that I get at Trader Joe's. I only use them as a daily supplement, and for my skin..but my nails grow fast and hard now (and I prefer to keep them short) so I am always clipping them! I think that should work for you, plus they make your skin glow!How can I make my nails grow faster and stronger?
First,clip ur nails then file the nicely.If u carry a purse all the time keep finger naill clippers close.this will stop u from being tempted to shape them with ur teeth.And this will stopp u from rippin ur skin off.if u dont carry a purse put the clippers on a key chain.Groom them weel and they will grow to this habit and grow healthy,strong,and long.
Nail Care Tips





* Nail - diffects and damages %26amp; its cure.


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>





* Manicure at home.


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/home-鈥?/a>





* Pedicure at home


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
try talking to him. get to know him better, then ask him out. I'm sure he will say yes. just take a chance. he should like you for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment