Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I make my nails longer and harder?

I don't mean like with a special base coat (I have some of those) but maybe some things I can do at home for cheep. Please help. My nails tend to break easily and are not very strong. I want my nails to be longer soon. Thanks!How can I make my nails longer and harder?
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener (clear polish) at your local Shopper's Drug Mart. 5 bucks. Works like magic, and within days! I am using it right now!!How can I make my nails longer and harder?
I know this is probably not the answer you're looking for... but I've been drinking a lot of milk for the past few years and I've really noticed a change in my nails. When I was younger (in my teens) I had really thin brittle nails that would break and tear. I used to use all of the Sally Hansen products and even drank the Knox gelatin mix in hopes of getting long strong healthy nails like all of my friends. I'm older now (30) and my nails are healthier than they've ever been. I do keep polish on them every day (work as a teller... want my nails to look nice for the public). My nails grow so fast that I have to cut them at least once a week. They get so long and are so strong and if I'm not careful I will cut myself with them or accidentally scratch one of the kids. My nails are definitely healthier than they've ever been.... and I would bet it's the milk in my diet that gets the credit for it.
There are these vitams called Hair skin and nails its like 3 dollars a bottle and u take 3 a day and it works soo much my hair grew my skin is softer and my nails are hard and long. you can get it at cvs walgreens any drug store
ok use strengthening nail polish remover and file your nails after you cut them. also use nail strengthener nail polish to put over ur colored nail polish
prenatal vitamins will make your nails grow long and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment