Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I remove acrylic nails on my own?

I got them done for prom which was June 1st. Now they were getting too long and I couldn't function with them. I cut them down and now I can't peel the rest of them off, the parts that are stuck to the actual nail bed. I dont have money to go have them removed so how can I get them off myself?How do I remove acrylic nails on my own?
Cut them down as short as you can, soak in Vaseline, soak in nail polish remover for 20 minutes. Keep doing this until it is easy to remove them.How do I remove acrylic nails on my own?
Soak them in acetone until they can be easily pulled off.
dont try pullin the off that hurts like s**t!!!!
soak them in a little bowl of nail polish remover and they will push right off. just get one of those cuticle pushers and push on the bottom of the nail. it'll pop right off. soak for about 10 mins. good luck.
Go to Walmart or Target, go to the paint department, buy acetone (paint remover). Put it in a bowl with some marbles, and soak your nails while you move them in the marbles. I know this sounds harsh, but that's how they do it in the salon, only they use O.P.I acetone, not from a paint dept. It's the same thing. Make sure you aren't smoking or near anything flammable while you do it. Good luck.
You can get a bottle of acrylic nail remover at the store, or just soak your nails in acetone nail polish remover. It's hard on your nails and weakens them - that's why I never get them done.
use acetone based nail polish remover and soak them til they come off easily
You can get a solution that is pure acetone. You can find it at Walgreen's, Wall-mart, Meier, etc. The bottle will tell you it's solid acetone. Soak your fingers in that for a few minutes and they will melt off of your fingers.
go to Sallys beauty supply and buy a bottle of ACETONE it is cheap. you will have to soak them off it may take an hour but it will melt them right off
you can have a cotton ball absorb acetone and wrap the cotton ball around your finger and hold in place with foil wrapped on top cotton ball

No comments:

Post a Comment