Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get my nails to grow faster?

I used to bite my nails and now they are weak and don't grow very fast at all. I need a quick easy home remedy to fix my hands up fast!How do I get my nails to grow faster?
i have the same problem :(:( im sorry i dont know


my friend used to say to cut them with nail clippers then put them in hot water straight after for a while. but i tried that and it didnt reallly work. :(


but maybe it will for you :)How do I get my nails to grow faster?
take your daily vitamin! either childrens chewable or a womens vitamin will help your nails grow so much faster, stronger and healthier. i noticed a HUGE difference in my nails once i started taking a daily multivitamin, and now i wish they wouldnt grow so fast haha =) gelatin in jello also helps but isnt good to eat alll the time maybe twice or three times a week for desert
well there is a nail polish that you use as a base coat and it helps make them grow faster and makes them stronger. vitamin c works too, if you don't know that is like citrus fruits. (its by sally hanson)
put your hands in heated oatmeal and water, this will also make your hands softy soft =)x
i was cleaning the shower with bleach and i noticed a difference so i spray bleach on my fingure tips sorry if that doesn't work...but DO NOT lick your fingures or put around any face
Try taking prenatel vitamins. I know it sounds weird, but they really help your hair and nails grow faster and stronger.
Eat loads of jello.
put ur hands in hot water or have a bath for 45 mins (i know thats long, sorry) and drink alot of milk

No comments:

Post a Comment