Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color should I paint my nails ? I am wearing a green party dress with sliver glitter to a party Saturday?

Please do not suggest white tip because I really don't like that on my nails or toenails .What color should I paint my nails ? I am wearing a green party dress with sliver glitter to a party Saturday?
silver!





mine???: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…What color should I paint my nails ? I am wearing a green party dress with sliver glitter to a party Saturday?
thats gonna be looking cute ccuz 2 coats of green and a sprinle a glitter sliver








maybe a lil darker than this picture down here well whatever matches your dress but make sure it stands out
Silver to match the glitter, or the same colour as your shoes.


Unless their green shoes.
I would say either a silver-ish black, or just silver. Pretty much any thing in the black and white color scheme.
I think Pearl would look really good,


or match it with the color of your shoes/make up,


or clutch if you're taking one. (:
omg NOT GREEN. you never never never match nails to your top or dress. a coral would work. or silver


black sometimes works. but that depends on the event
A pearly or silvery white all over?
I would go with a pink or a coral. It would stand out really nicely.
purple

No comments:

Post a Comment