Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I make my nails grow faster and stronger?

So like I have small habit of biting my nails here and there and not noticing it very much. I tried painting my nails and keep myself from biting them but that doesn't seem to work very much. Well I hope not to buy anything but if not possible of home remedies then that's fine, just please help :BHow do I make my nails grow faster and stronger?
it sounds kind of weird, but prenatal vitamins help nail and hair growth! there are nail polishes out there that are made to taste really bad. the first step to healthy nails is to stop biting them! after that, use a clear coat like sally hensens nail strengthener to make your nails stronger.How do I make my nails grow faster and stronger?
I've always had brittle slow growing nails.


but i got pregnant and took prenatal vitamins and my nails were Whiter stronger and grew twice as fast.





and i stopped taking after i had my son and they still grow faster but now they are brittle again.





so go to a pharmacy you can get them over the counter there is no need to have a prescription.


and they are pretty cheap.





so you will have better nails and in general you will be healthier.





if you don't wanna get the prenatal vitamins i'm sure any other vitamin would help a little bit.
Ok i have the same bad habit and here is what you do. first you paint ur nails a color like a green or black. the point is to color ur nails a color that doesnt look yummy. say for instance you paint ur nails pink it reminds you of bubblegum or strawberries, that makes you bite them. but if you color them black it will not look yummy. try this and it'll work i did and my nails are already growing! Good Luck!
I have a cousin that has a habit like that. She eat and eat her nails till she hurt herself and got a bloddy fingers because of biting it. What she did is keep herself busy doing something else just to forget her habit...
Right now im crying. I'm only 9 and i want long nails i bite them too.


i just wasted 10 bucks on nails and there too big for me. Right now i just peeled the stuff off. NO FAIR I WANT NAILS
Eat more protein, such as meat, and STOP BITING YOUR NAILS. Train yourself to stop biting your nails by chewing gum or something.
There's a nail polish that helps them grow both fast and strong. Im not sure what its called but at Wal-mart It's right by all the fake nails and cosmetic supplies.

Hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment