Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get my nails to grow faster?

I don't want to use acrylic nails but I want them to grow quickly. Any advice or product reccomendations?How do I get my nails to grow faster?
Eat healthy, exercise, drink plenty of water and eat plenty of leafy green vegetables.





You could also try making gello out of Gelatin and baby fruit juice. The real gelatin is excellent for nail and hair growth as well as good for your skin. The baby fruit juice usually doesn't have any added sugar.





Also, wear gloves when doing any dishwashing or cleaning with chemicals.How do I get my nails to grow faster?
I know ppl say that all the fast grow stuff for nails is a load of rubbish but i use Fabulous Professional Intense Growth and it actually works! if you don't want to do that, try rubbing oils into you nails every night (sounds strange, i know, but it makes your nails stronger and healthier) or even vaseline (i luv that stuff).


and just so you know, nails are dead, like hair. exercise and healthy food is good for you but it isn't going to make your nails grow any faster, they might get stronger but they won't get longer faster.
Take a vitamin every day.


Also buy nail strength nail polish



just wait, or just get short acrylic, trimmed down.dont froget ur vitamins.
The Sun can help them grow faster and take vitamins everyday
nails grows in its own way , but if u want to grow it faster u just try to put ur thumb on ur nail n press n pull it to upwards
Prenatal pills are the best, and always use Sally Hansen Hard as Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment