Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you make your nails grow faster?

Mine are little stumps. LOL. Besides my thumb nails. Hehe. Any tips?





Also...I have hard, red bumps on my knuckles because I used to chew the skin off. How can I heal them faster?





I have nasty man-like hands.How do you make your nails grow faster?
To get rid of the bumps, put lotion on them. I have that same exact problem. To make your nails grow faster, don't chew on them, or cut them for at least 2 weeks! Then you should have long nails!!!!How do you make your nails grow faster?
My thumb nails tend to grow faster too.





Ouch...you chewed your skin off...





hehe anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just put on a clear coat, or go to a nail place...





good luck








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Help me?
Try taking a multivitamin. It is good for hair and nails.
apply Sally Hansens

No comments:

Post a Comment