Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you get nail glue off of your nails?

So I got these fake nails from Claires, and after they fell off they left the dry glue on my actual nails and it isn't coming off. What should I use to take it off with out hurting my nails?How do you get nail glue off of your nails?
I use nail polish remover and it works pretty good. but you still have to scrap it off a bit! Good Luck! :)How do you get nail glue off of your nails?
You can soak a cotton ball with polish remover and place it on your nail, and then wrap your finger with aluminum foil. Leave it for about 10 - 15 minutes, and everything should come off smoothly.





Then you can lightly buff your nails to remove any excess glue that stayed on.
When i put on fake nails i fill up the sink with warm water and then peel the nails off. They glue will come off sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment