Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color should I have my nails painted for promotion?

I'm wearing a white dress that has lime green roses outlined with dark brown. I'm also wearing a white shawl, and ';goldish'; brown flats. So should have them painted a solid color or get French tips?What color should I have my nails painted for promotion?
French tips! That would look very classy! Because lime green or gold will be tacky. So basically white polish would be the only thing that will match. But obviously you shouldnt paint your whole nail white.. So french tips would look amazing (:


Good luck!


And I hope this helped (:What color should I have my nails painted for promotion?
Well actually a good professional color would be a Pearl White or to go with a bit of an edge I would suggest a Pearled or Soft Metallic Gold. It says Professional but Fun.
French looks pretty with anything. I'd go with that.
French tips would go well with it
French Tips for sure!
french tip is good and simple
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment