Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many of you ladies have bought the pretty manicured nails even if your natural nails were gorgeous?

What is it about fake nails? I've never had a personal manicure that I paid for out of my own pocket. Do you think I should get one for my son's wedding in May?How many of you ladies have bought the pretty manicured nails even if your natural nails were gorgeous?
i have really pretty natural nails, i've gotten a lot of compliments on them.


they're really long and narrow, but i still like having fake nails.


i have no idea why, but they're just so pretty and glamourous!


i get them done like every 2 weeks.


it's kind of hard to stop after you start because the glue can warp your nails and make them look ugly.How many of you ladies have bought the pretty manicured nails even if your natural nails were gorgeous?
YES THEY LOOK GREAT IN PERSON AND awesome IN PHOTOS!!!
I've done acrylics when I had NO nails at all, but they made my nails very weak. I decided to grow mine out, and it is going good, just a few more mm. If you dont have nice nails, you could grow them out nicely by May, but if you want a quick fix, sure get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment