Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I make my nails grow faster?

After years of completely clipping my nails off, I have finally decided to let them grow.


There is however, one problem: I tend to pick at my nails and end up clipping them off completey if they aren't to my liking.


Any suggestions on how to make them grow faster and get rid of my bad habit?





Note: I have NEVER chewed/bit my nails off, that's really gross.How do I make my nails grow faster?
Use a strong nail polish at all times, even if its just a base coat and a top coat. OPI is good; so is Sally Hansen. I also like Revlon. Stay away from washing dishes a lot because that can shrink nails a little. Drink a lot of milk and just let them grow on their own! over time, you will get used to it...How do I make my nails grow faster?
Mix:


4 tablespoons of milk


3 tablespoons of orange juice


5 tablespoons of pure apple cider vinegar





Sounds disgusting, but it doesn't taste too bad! Drink this for 5 days and you'll see that your nails will look stronger are growing FAST!
they have this nail polish at walgreens, rite aid, cvs, target that helps you grow your nail. im ot sure if it works because i dont use it but you can try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment