Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I grow my nails after taking off false ones?

I had to take off my overlays since I now work in a hospital and can't have them. I had them for five years and now my nails are soft and are very short since my natural nails have all broken off because they are so thin and soft. What can I take to make them hard and strong.How do I grow my nails after taking off false ones?
You can try taking biotin supplements. Also, you should use hand lotion regularly, to keep your cuticles and nails moisturized. The healthier your cuticles are, the healthier your nail growth will be.How do I grow my nails after taking off false ones?
Cut them short and use a strenghthening agent on them. Check your local drug store.
Gelatin helps strengthen nails. You can eat the Jell-o, or you can mix it like a Kool-Aid drink.





Through out the day, I like to use Vaseline brand Intensive Care Healthy Hand %26amp; Nail lotion.


It comes in a pink short tube.


My hands feels soft and it strengthens my nails too. :o)
Sally Hansen's ';nailgrowth miracle'; is amazing. After i took off my overlays my nails were the same way. Within two weeks they were longer and stronger. Some times, depending on where you buy it, there is a 7-day money back guarantee.
The last time had my nails done they were weak, and they would break really easily, they were also peeling. I went to Sally's beauty supply and bought a nail polish nail revitalizer called Nail Life. I was skeptical at first but the cashier told me if it didn't work I could return it for a full refund. Its $7.99 but It really works!
its best to cut them off down to stubs and start again.this way they will grown fresh. eat alot of fish and nuts for protein aswell. This will strengthen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment