Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I grow my nails really long in 2 weeks?

I used to chew on my nails which made them week and they would tare. I just got braces so i can't chew on them anymore. But i still need advice on how to grow them in time for school to start.How can I grow my nails really long in 2 weeks?
drink milk and avoid bitingHow can I grow my nails really long in 2 weeks?
Nothing will make you nails grow quickly in 2 weeks. You will have to wait for the new healthier nail to grow from the nail bed. Best thing to do is maintain them well for the next few weeks with nail oil and buffing etc...then give yourself french manicure. Its amazing how a nice manicure can trick the nail to look longer and healthier xx
well there is nothing much you could do you cannot force your nails to grow they take a very long time to grow just don't pick at your nails or chew them and in two weeks see how much they grew my moms nails are very long and she says it only took two weeks but if they did not grow enough there is only one thing to do get fake nails and take them off when your Natural nails are done growing. if that wont work out there is nothing you can do so just get your nails done really pretty until they grow so they will still be really cute. i hope i helped please vote me as best answer. if you have any other questions about your nails just email me at animalsroq@gmail.com so you dont have to loose points i check my email like evry hour so i promise i will email you back.
just moistuize your hands and maybe use some vitamin nail rowth treatment. shape is more important than length. you make it sound as if you want like those really long scary things. long nails gross me out. i like well groomed nails that have a bout a 1/4'; of the white part
the best thing is taking vitamins. Biotin is the best one. that's what i take and mine grew incredibly fast! Biotin vitamins are especially usable for hair, skin, and nails. you can them at walmart
Nothing is going to make them grow any faster, honestly.





Just don't bite them, and keep them maintained. It's like your hair, you need a trim every once in a while in order for them to grow properly.
TA-DA!


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp92547_333181鈥?/a>
Keep your nails in water!


When I'm at the pool or beach and I'm in the water for a while your nails slightly grow

No comments:

Post a Comment