Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long does it take short nails to grow?

I cut my thumb nail too short by accident and it started bleeding a little. I put medicine and a band-aid on it.


How long does it take to grow back again?How long does it take short nails to grow?
depends. i haven't bit my nails in 2 years. i cut them down to the skin last week and now when you look at my palms you can see the undersides of my nails. mine grow pretty fast.How long does it take short nails to grow?
You're looking at about a month of waiting. What you can do to facilitate the nail growth is to cut any skin that may be in the way, you know, right in front of the nail. Sometimes skin has a tendency to grow up and over the nail and you don't want that. Good luck and next time don't cut, file!
it grows everyday but will have it longer by 1cm after 1 week
depends on how healthy they are. If your body has a descent amount of vitamins, then I would say a week or 2
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment