Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I make my nails smell like strawberries?

I want them to be scratch and sniff.How do I make my nails smell like strawberries?
to answer your question i would say the best thing to do is rub some strawberrys on your nails in a clockwise direction. CAUTION: DO NOT RUB IN COUNTERCLOCKWISE DIRECTION, THIS WILL CAUSE AN APPLE SCENT... this will fully exfoliate your nail pores for them to have a scent of strawberrys. how i know this is because i like my fingers to smell like broccliiHow do I make my nails smell like strawberries?
Take some strawberries and put your finger in them for about 15-20 minutes. Repeat this exercise 3-4 times.
I don't think I've seen scratch and sniff nail polish before. Most nail polish I've encountered smells like paint thinner.





Maybe just put strawberry scented lotion on your hands?
Oh my..you DO need to get your priorities in order!! If this is your biggest concern at the moment; you are not living in the real world. Or perhaps you are..and are trying to escape it??
Eat a lot of strawberries.





or go by smelly perfume you women always buy.
Use ';hoof'; cuticle oil.


you can buy it at Walmart.
Dip your hands in strawberry juice.
thats weird...


buy some stickers. %26gt;.%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment