Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i get my nails to grow long before October 23?

Thats when my schools homecoming is and i wanna get a manicure and pedicure but i dont wanna waste my money on nubs for nails. My nails are really easy to break so i put nail hardener on them everynight. Please help with any other ways to get them to grow. Any suggestions would help alot, thanks! :)How can i get my nails to grow long before October 23?
DON'T BITE


and you can use a growth treatment by like sally hansen,or something


you can get one at target,walmart,Ulta





to the person below me...they don't grow faster,its just that more of the cuticle is pushed away from the nail,exposing more nail making it appear longer.





mine?(:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How can i get my nails to grow long before October 23?
I found that if you push back/massage your cuticle bed and under the nail with your nails, they'll grow faster. really works for me well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment