Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want to paint my nails a fall color for Thanksgiving any ideas on what color would work?

Any color that is general would be good. I don't want to go out and buy new nail polish.I want to paint my nails a fall color for Thanksgiving any ideas on what color would work?
i think an orange and brown would be best or u might even be able to pull off a darkish red and brownI want to paint my nails a fall color for Thanksgiving any ideas on what color would work?
maybe orange and brown would work and you could do something like paint one nail orange and then brown etc.
I think a deep burgundy color would be nice.
a deep brown red would be good. a good cheap one is wet and wilds rock sold quartz of course. a navy blue which you could find any where or a light pink
hmm.A burnt orange color would really bring out the fall accent or maybe a deep chocolate brown
Dark Red


Plum


Brown


Burgandy





:)
dark red

No comments:

Post a Comment