Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I make my nails stronger and longer?

I have been biting them ever since about 6th grade. They are really thin. And they peel very easily. And I pretty much have like no cuticles. I just want them kind of long and really hard/strong. And just healthy and normal. Any advice?How can I make my nails stronger and longer?
I bit my nails at your age. Finally a friend told me to be kind to myself and keep my nails polished, even if it's a clear polish. Color polishes are fun but people tend to peel the polish off as it chips. Try Sally Hansen nail hardener polishes. Nail biting is usually an emotional problem or nervousness so stop hurting yourself and love yourself, be good to yourself. Also, eating healthier foods, taking vitamins and minerals will help strengthen your nails too. Wish you the best.How can I make my nails stronger and longer?
1) Drink milk and take a multivitamin


2) Try apply one layer of OPI clear nail polish every few days--this product works so well! (If you can't find it, try Sally's Hard as Nails)


3) After applying a coat of clear nail polish, apply a tiny bit of olive oil around your cuticles to keep your nail bed healthy. Plus, it might make your nails taste oddly and discourage you from biting them!


4) Keep the edges filed and smooth so that they will not snag on something and break





Good luck! P.S. Please help me by posting an answer to the question I recently posted!
I found some info on stronger nails and thought that you would like it.


My nails grow so fast, and are very strong. and I have no idea why that have always been that way. I hope that you find the info that I found helpful.
Well firstly you need to get out of that habit because it only makes your problem more complicated! Go to the store %26amp; get sally hansen nail strengthener- if your nails strengthen then they will be harder to break %26amp; bite and they will grow faster and be healthy. Before you bite them picture nice longgggg nails :)
i know your a teenager but you should drink a lot of milk to make your nail strong and dont bite your nails or dont try to peel them and soon it will become long and strong. your nails will be healthy and normal soon.
stop biting them ive been biting my nails for ten years if you put nail pollish on them you are least likely to bite them becuase it tastes nasty and then once you stop find a nail polish that says stronger nails and wear that
prenatal vitamins in a good answer, rub them with vicks vaporrub nightly (sounds crazy but it helps your nails and tastes aweful!)
Prenatal vitamins. Serious, it helps hair also.
dont bite them,..


i used to bite mine but i stopped and now everyone thinks they're acrylics.theyre like, at least 1/2 an inch long
a. just stop biting them


b. ur supposed to drink milk to keep them healthy


c. spray hairsray on them(sometimes when my nails feel weak this helps)





hope i helped %26amp; good luck
drink milk

No comments:

Post a Comment